Tri-Global Technologies's Commitment to Online Privacy
Your right to privacy is important. At Tri-Global Technologies we believe that personal information you choose to furnish online should only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality of products, services and support. We display this Privacy Statement to make you aware of the information practices for Tri-Global Technologies websites, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared. We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time to stay current with changes in our business and to better serve you. We encourage you to visit this page frequently to inform yourself of any changes. This Privacy Statement covers Tri-Global Technologies' family of corporate websites, which include:
Consent to Use and Transfer Personal Data
Please note that if you submit personal data through the Tri-Global Technologies websites, you will send it to us (Tri-Global Technologies, LLC), in the United States. We will collect, process and transfer your personal data in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement but possibly not in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. By submitting your personal data through a Tri-Global Technologies web site you consent to Tri-Global Technologies's collection, use, storage and transfer of your personal data to our company databases and other repositories, wherever located, for the purposes for which it is submitted and in accordance with the policies set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Types of Data Collected Online
You can browse most of our web sites without entering any personal information. Only general, non-personally identifiable information that Tri-Global Technologies logs from all site visits, such as Internet service provider, operating system/browser type, and pages accessed, will be collected in those instances. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will not be individually identified.
There are times, however, when we or our business partners (such as our external service providers identified below) may need information from you. For example, you may choose to give us personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services
- Register as a user of Tri-Global Technologies products
- Make requests for materials, customer and other services, and product support, repairs and upgrades
- Subscribe to newsletters and online services
- Enter Tri-Global Technologies-sponsored contests, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Create a user profile to receive future information, special offers and communications.
- Apply to be considered for employment in connection with a job opening at Tri-Global Technologies.
Use of Data
Tri-Global Technologies uses personal information collected on its websites for the purposes for which it is requested or as necessary or permissible under applicable law (e.g., in some jurisdictions we may have to keep invoices under tax laws). We also may use the information you provide to notify you later about new developments with respect to the products and services you have purchased or to inform you about new products, special offers and services offered by Tri-Global Technologies, its subsidiaries and affiliates or its business partners. It is important to note that you may opt out of receiving further information from Tri-Global Technologies, as discussed in detail below. We use non-personal information to analyze sales trend data as it relates to geography, time and demographics.
In connection with a job application or inquiry advertised on a Tri-Global Technologies Website, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume or curriculum vitae. We may use this information throughout Tri-Global Technologies for the purpose of employment consideration or your inquiry. Except where you tell us not to, we will keep the information for future consideration.
With Whom We Share Information
In the ordinary course of business Tri-Global Technologies will not sell, trade or rent your individual identifying information to others absent your consent to do so. Tri-Global Technologies may share the personal data you provide online with Tri-Global Technologies Companies and as described below:
- Affiliated Companies and Business Partners.We work together with affiliated companies and business partners who are acting on our behalf for the uses described above. For example, an external service provider listed below may host or operate an online Tri-Global Technologies service, or process credit card transactions. When an affiliated company or one of our business partners is involved in a transaction with you, we may share personal identifying information related to this transaction.
- Tri-Global Technologies Authorized Dealers and Distributors.We work with and through members of our distribution channel to provide customers and potential customers with product information and customer service. For example, Tri-Global Technologies may forward the contact information of a potential customer to a Tri-Global Technologies-authorized dealer to respond to a customer inquiry about Tri-Global Technologies products.Or Tri-Global Technologies may forward such contact information to enable a Tri-Global Technologies-authorized dealer to furnish customers with a product updates. Tri-Global Technologies requires that its dealers and distributors keep confidential any personal data of customers or potential customers disclosed to them.
- Agents. We use agents to act on our behalf. For example, agents may fulfill orders, provide support, or organize sweepstakes. Agents are only given access to the information necessary to perform their functions and Tri-Global Technologies requires that its agents keep confidential any personal identifying information disclosed to them.
- Mergers and Reorganizations. In the event of a corporate reorganization, such as a merger, acquisition or sale or transfer of assets by Tri-Global Technologies outside the normal course of business, customer information may be transferred to third parties.
Please note that our websites contain links to other sites. When you access a third party's website, even one that may contain the Tri-Global Technologies logo and content regarding Tri-Global Technologies's products and services, please understand that the website is independent of Tri-Global Technologies. We do not control the privacy policies of any third party sites. If you click-through a banner ad or link to a third party site and submit your information, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. We assume no responsibility or liability for any third party policies or the actions of third parties. A link to a third-party website is not an endorsement.
Tri-Global Technologies will not share personal identifying information provided to us online except as stated above without allowing you the opportunity of consenting to or opting out of such disclosures. When you place an order for Tri-Global Technologies products, register as a user of Tri-Global Technologies products, services or promotions, or when you submit a user profile you are given the opportunity of notifying us as to whether you would like to receive future information, special offers and communications via email. All unsolicited email marketing and promotional communications contain an opportunity for you to decline future communications. Additionally, at any time you can opt-out of receiving such further information from Tri-Global Technologies by sending your opt-out request to privacy@Tri-Global Technologies.com. Tri-Global Technologies will use its best efforts to comply promptly with all such requests.
Cookies and Options for Controlling Use of Your Personal Information
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a public area, such information can be collected and used by others. We do not control the actions of our visitors and registered users. If you disclose personal information in a review, bulletin board or any other publicly accessible portion of a Tri-Global Technologies website, you do so at your own risk and you understand that your submitted information may be collected and used by others to send you unsolicited messages or advertisements, or for other purposes. Please remember that protection of your privacy begins with you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password you use, and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information online. Although we will use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Tri-Global Technologies assumes no liability for the disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or actions of unauthorized third parties. Tri-Global Technologies cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access or ask for corrections of your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain in retrievable form by following this procedure:
- Contact Tri-Global Technologies's Privacy Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to information or making corrections.
- We do not place frequency or fee limits on your ability to access your information, however we reserve the right to decline unreasonable requests for information access and correction. If this right is exercised, we will inform you about the reasons for which your request is declined and explain to you a dispute resolution process should you wish to use it.
- If the information to which access is requested is not maintained in retrievable form, we will explain why access cannot be provided and how this type of information is collected and used.
- If the information to which access is requested is maintained in retrievable form, we will respond to your request within ten working days. Access to the information will be provided in the form of disclosure and will not involve your direct access to our data repositories, on-line or off-line.